Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Penny's Adventures

Before we left for Florida, Penny got to meet my brother Stephen. She loved him of course, and I had fun having him in Austin, even if it was for less than 24 hours. I miss having my siblings in Texas!


Stephen and I drove from Austin to Sugar Land together with Penny (Matt was already in Houston for work). We brought Penny over to my parents house for them to watch her while we were in Florida. We weren't sure how Bailey would react to her being there, but caught them together a few times. She at least tolerated her. :) Penny can be a pain! My parents were so great to take care of her, especially at 11 weeks old when she's chewing and not totally potty trained. Oops! Thanks mom and dad :)

Oh and PS. that last picture...while we were gone Penny kept trying to escape through the fence in the backyard at my parents house. This was the solution and I died when I saw it. She looks like one of those kids at the pool in the summer that is constantly wearing a round floaty. Ha!








No comments:

Post a Comment